In 2015/16 the following research projects were completed.
- Australian-Led Responses to Conflict Intervention: Organisational Structures for Effective Coordination and Decision Making, RAND Corporation Australia
- Strengthening the Rule of Law through the United Nations Security Council, Dr Jeremy Farrall ad Prof Hilary Charlesworth, Australian National University
- Illicit Small Arms in the Pacific, Dr Stephanie Koorey, RJ Networking
- Women, Peace and Security: Reflections from Australian male leaders, Sarah Shteir
- Asian perspectives on civil-military-police relations and coordination in disaster management, Dr Gloria Martinez and Beth Eggleston, Humanitarian Advisory Group.